The weekly wrap is a less-structured review from the past week, with commentary from yours truly. Received this article from a colleague or friend? Click below to sign up.
Fundamental truth: B2B is still Person-to-person.
“People want to be suggested stuff by friends, not sold to by strangers.” — @BryanBarletta
The quote is good. The comments are great.
Stuff I wrote (and did) this week
- I posted three Consume this articles, here, here and here.
- I offered free copies of my Phoenix photo book.
- I posted a podcast, available on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, SoundCloud and here.
- I made some small tweaks to the home of the website, mainly highlighting some feature articles.
- Along with tomorrow’s podcast episode, keep an eye out on the start of some survey responses / discussions.
- Tomorrow is the Champions League final.