The weekly wrap is a less-structured review from the past week, with commentary from yours truly. Received this article from a colleague or friend? Click below to sign up.
“Most everything worthwhile is a long game that measures your persistence and willingness to stubbornly carry on when it’s easier to quit.”
Hope the weekend is, or at least feels like a long one.
Stuff I wrote (and did) this week
- I posted three Consume this articles, here, here and here.
- I posted an article on deep fried Oreos with an image from New York City.
- I posted a podcast, available on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, SoundCloud and available below.
- I reformatted my Mac Mini. For some reason, storage is being gobbled up by System Data. I’m assuming it’s a wayward application update. I’ll likely do a full reformat this weekend. Good times.
- I started a survey this past week based on digital advertising and business relationships. It’s a three-question survey and I’ll likely start posting some of those results next weekend. If you’re interested in taking the survey, contact me.