Wil's Newsletter: October 18, 2015
Second newsletter is up and running - hope you enjoy! (Join here.)
Six months ago on Friday (10/16), an amazing human being gave me a second life. We spent most of the day with him and his family this weekend. Six months. Crazy.
The second newsletter is the toughest, isn't that what they say? Thanks for all the feedback (keep it coming)! Share with a friend if so inclined.
- Facepalm Pilot: Where Technology Meets Stupidity (McSweeney's Internet Tendency): How important is grammar. Also, the title alone made the list (even though it's from 2000).
- No Comments Allowed On Reddit's New News Site 'Upvoted' (Wired): Interesting, although the new site seems a little too gimmicky.
- Don’t Outsource Your Thinking (Medium): How to use the Internet to validate the news.
- B2B Marketing: Where Are the Dollars Going? (eMarketer): From March of this year - fun to look back and see how much change occurred over a few months.
- PepsiCo Exec Has Tough Words for Agencies (AdAge): A really good read about the state of marketing and advertising (I completely agree with the premise that we should stop using the phrase "digital marketing")...
- Hanging out with J Z (Instagram): The original.
- Disclaimer (wiljr.org): Quick take on Jurgen Klinsmann and the status of the USMNT.
- The Triumphant Return of the Email Newsletter (HBR.org): What great timing!
- EMC Forum (last week): Fun!