The Daily Scrum, Episode 14 is now available for download in iTunes!
In this episode talk through traveling, layovers, tacos, and Agile training.
THIS WEEK'S SPONSOR: YOU?
Interested in promoting your service or product? (If 'yes', contact me!)
SHOW OUTLINE & NOTES
- Introduction: The Daily Scrum is a podcast about Agile Project Management for Non-software Developers
- Traveling & Layovers
- Lenovo + Linux + Windows + OSX + The Cloud
- Training & Evangelising
- Defining Success in Training As A Trainer
- Defining Success in Training As A Trainee
- Agile Training Preparation
- The Backlog - It's An Investment
AVAILABLE ON SOUNDCLOUD
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
If you've had a chance to listen to any of the episodes, I'd love to hear your feedback! Feel free to comment on / rate the podcast directly in iTunes or use the comments below.
WHERE TO FIND MORE
- What is The Daily Scrum?
- You can subscribe to The Daily Scrum podcast in iTunes
- You can follow Mike on Twitter: @mmaheu
- You can follow me on Twitter: @wiljr
Time to get caught up on all things Liverpool.