The Daily Scrum, Episode 14
The Daily Scrum, Episode 14 is now available for download in iTunes!
In this episode talk through traveling, layovers, tacos, and Agile training.
THIS WEEK'S SPONSOR: YOU?
Interested in promoting your service or product? (If 'yes', contact me!)
SHOW OUTLINE & NOTES
- Introduction: The Daily Scrum is a podcast about Agile Project Management for Non-software Developers
- Traveling & Layovers
- Lenovo + Linux + Windows + OSX + The Cloud
- Training & Evangelising
- Defining Success in Training As A Trainer
- Defining Success in Training As A Trainee
- Agile Training Preparation
- The Backlog - It's An Investment
AVAILABLE ON SOUNDCLOUD
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
If you've had a chance to listen to any of the episodes, I'd love to hear your feedback! Feel free to comment on / rate the podcast directly in iTunes or use the comments below.
WHERE TO FIND MORE
- What is The Daily Scrum?
- You can subscribe to The Daily Scrum podcast in iTunes
- You can follow Mike on Twitter: @mmaheu
- You can follow me on Twitter: @wiljr
Time to get caught up on all things Liverpool.