The Daily Scrum, Episode 13 is now available for download in iTunes!
In this episode we dabble in Agile training, then go off-topic and discuss the Apple injunction against Samsung.
THIS WEEK'S SPONSOR: ANVISION
Sponsor: AnVision, the team behind TeaTime+, is the sponsor for this week's episode.
SHOW OUTLINE & NOTES
- Introduction: The Daily Scrum is a podcast about Agile Project Management for Non-software Developers
- The Weather. Still hot.
- Agile Training
- Bigger training classes are better than smaller trainng classes?
- Getting off topic
- Apple issued injuction against Samsung
- How will it affect the new tablet from Samsung?
- How will this affect Microsoft Slate / Surface tablet?
- Will this affect the Amazon Kindle?
- A new challenge: Partner management
- Fox Soccer TV Apps, Mobile Support
- Customer experience is number one!
- Microsoft in the hardware business?
- Steve Ballmer. STEVE BALLMER.
- Apple guy v. Android guy
AVAILABLE ON SOUNDCLOUD
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
If you've had a chance to listen to any of the episodes, I'd love to hear your feedback! Feel free to comment on / rate the podcast directly in iTunes or use the comments below.
WHERE TO FIND MORE
- What is The Daily Scrum?
- You can subscribe to The Daily Scrum podcast in iTunes
- You can follow Mike on Twitter: @mmaheu
- You can follow me on Twitter: @wiljr
Time to get caught up on all things Liverpool.