The Daily Scrum, Episode 12 is now available for download in iTunes! In this episode we respond to the question: "How does test automation fit with Agile?".
Show outline & notes
- Introduction: The Daily Scrum is a podcast about Agile Project Management for Non-software Developers
- The Weather. Steamy.
- How Does Test Automation Fit With Agile? (Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration)
- Wasting time in silos
- Test tools mentioned:Selenium, Quick Test Pro, Quality Center
- How do you bring test automation into sprint teams?
- Here's an idea: Create a small team that are working on a backlog that are not directly related to the business rules engines. This becomes your Agile team / evangelists.
- Playing it safe with IBM, HP, etc. versus the flexibility and innovation that comes with Agile-based tools.
- Is moving to Agile disruptive?
What do you think?
If you've had a chance to listen to any of the episodes, I'd love to hear your feedback! Feel free to comment on / rate the podcast directly in iTunes or use the comments below.
Where to find more
- What is The Daily Scrum?
- You can subscribe to The Daily Scrum podcast in iTunes
- You can follow Mike on Twitter: @mmaheu
- You can follow me on Twitter: @wiljr
Kindle Purchase Price: $0.99
(This is an affiliate link to Amazon.)