The Daily Scrum, Episode 10
The Daily Scrum, Episode 10 is now available for download in iTunes! In this episode we chat about whether measuring velocity is a waste of time based on the Ken Schwaber article Waste Not.
Show outline & notes
- Introduction: The Daily Scrum is a podcast about Agile Project Management for Non-software Developers
- The weather
- WWDC: What we got
- iOS6: What's in it
- Can Apple Reminders be used as an Agile tool?
- Are we moving away from Agile-specific software applications in lieu of tailoring current solutions to our Agile needs?
- Bonding of expertise
- Is velocity a waste of time?
- Waste Not (link)
- Tools: Google Docs + GitHub
- Being super lightweight
- Doing 90% Of Your Work 100% Of The Time (link)
- iPad v. Chromebook
- Start doing v. Start tinkering
- Ads annoy Mike
What do you think?
If you've had a chance to listen to any of the episodes, I'd love to hear your feedback! Feel free to comment on / rate the podcast directly in iTunes or use the comments below.
Where to find more
- You can subscribe to The Daily Scrum podcast in iTunes
- You can follow Mike on Twitter: @mmaheu
- You can follow me on Twitter: @wiljr
Kindle Purchase Price: $0.99
(This is an affiliate link to Amazon.)