The Daily Scrum, Episode 9
The Daily Scrum, Episode 9 is now available for download in iTunes! In this episode we chat about competition in technology, an agile way of doing Agile, and the article Exposing Agile Software Development Myths.
Show outline & notes
- Introduction: The Daily Scrum is a podcast about Agile Project Management for Non-software Developers.
- Google v. Apple v. Microsoft
- WWDC: What do we expect?
- Video / Screencast: Technical difficulties, what the heck happened?
- Google Docs + GitHub: An agile Agile solution?
- Hierarchy: Nesting stories & epics & tasks & bugs
- Exposing Agile Software Development Myths (link)
- Myth 6: Agile is good for any project
- Being 'That Guy'
- Bottom-up or Top-down: How can a project be successfull?
- How do you sell Agile?
- Needing Thick Skin: Being the bad guy
- Mannheim Steamroller (link)
What do you think?
If you've had a chance to listen to any of the episodes, I'd love to hear your feedback! Feel free to comment on / rate the podcast directly in iTunes or use the comments below.
Where to find more
- You can hold onto this link, which is the daily scrum feed from this site
- You can subscribe to The Daily Scrum podcast in iTunes
- You can subscribe to the feed here
- You can follow me on Twitter: @wiljr
Kindle Purchase Price: $0.99
(This is an affiliate link to Amazon.)