The Daily Scrum, Episode 7 is now available for download in iTunes! In this episode we talk about scrum in education, and we chat a bit more about the upcoming screencast session.
Show outline & notes
- Introduction: The Daily Scrum is a podcast about Agile Project Management for Non-software Developers.
- Long Weekend: Yay!
- Events: Get out to local events to talk and learn about Agile.
- Scrum in School: How one teacher implemented a scrum structure for her students.
- Developers: Better software means developers can be more productive.
- Both Sides: There is more than just one side of Agile. How is your team / company viewed from the outside?
- Video / Screencast: We're set for June 1 at 2:00 PM ET!
- Resources, Web: Carrots And Sticks, And Intrinsic Motivation (Can Scrum Change The World?).
- Resources, Books: Agile Project Management with Scrum, Ken Schaber.
- Resources, Events: WordCamp is in New York! June 9th & 10th.
- Resources, Events: Lean Coffee Kanban Meeting in New York.
- Resources, Events: PandoMonthly with Matt Mulleweg.
- Resources, Web: Creepy v. Innovative? Introducing the Transformation Participation Engine
What do you think?
If you've had a chance to listen to any of the episodes, I'd love to hear your feedback! Feel free to comment on / rate the podcast directly in iTunes or use the comments below.
Where to find more
- You can hold onto this link, which is the daily scrum feed from this site
- You can subscribe to The Daily Scrum podcast in iTunes
- You can subscribe to the feed here
- You can follow me on Twitter: @wiljr
(This is an affiliate link to Amazon.)