The Daily Scrum, Episode 5 is now available for download in iTunes! In this episode Mike's back and we talk about building rockets and becoming an Agile evangelist.
Show outline & notes
- Introduction: The Daily Scrum is a podcast about Agile Project Management for Non-software Developers.
- Building Rockets: How Agile / Scrum is used in building rockets. Rockets!
- Individuals in a Team: How an individual can influence the progression and acceptance when moving to Agile.
- The Number One Agile Training Question: Can you help and show us how to build a backlog?
- Agile Best Practices: For Scrum, stick to the key concepts and keep it simple.
- Training Resources, Books: Agile Project Management with Scrum, Ken Schaber (Affiliate link)
- Training Resources, Training: PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Training Resources, Web: Ohours, Meetup (Meetup described in podcast), Atlassian Answers / University
- The Backlog: Who gets invited, and who gets to talk during the product backlog discussion?
- Agile v. Waterfall: We're looking to host a Google Hangout - More details coming soon!
What do you think?
If you've had a chance to listen to either / both of the episodes, I'd love to hear your feedback! Feel free to comment on / rate the podcast directly in iTunes or use the comments below.
Where to find more
I'll continue building these pieces out as I go along. For now, here's the plan:
- You can hold onto this link, which is the daily scrum feed from this site
- You can subscribe to The Daily Scrum podcast in iTunes
- You can subscribe to the feed here
- You can follow me on Twitter: @wiljr
(This is an affiliate link to Amazon.)