Last updated : November 29, 2023
About this site
This site (and accompanying newsletter and podcast) is where I publicly write about the perplexing things I think about privately.
(Sometimes I post self-shot photos and videos as a means to disconnect from today's whacky and lovable world.)
If you are reading this in 2023... Will you help me find a kidney donor?
Hi. I’m Wil.
I am based in Montana after previously working/living in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Washington D.C. and New York.
For much of my professional life, I've worked in many different roles with some very cool companies and leaders. These days, I am working with my own communications and marketing agency.
I received a BS in business computer telecommunications and an MBA in marketing. I have been developing and writing on the web since 2007.
- I am not paid by any company for any opinion I post here or on related online properties.
- I take my personal brand and the professionalism of this site seriously. When I make mistakes, I will strive to correct them quickly and publicly.
- Amazon links are affiliate links.
- I don't use external website trackers.
- If you have any feedback or questions about this site, please email me here.